Reset In April

March was jam packed, crazy fun and honestly not really filled with meeting my personal goals set at the start of the month.
The effort was there at times. But if I’m being honest with you all and myself, I let most of it slide in order to just cram pack my life to stop thinking.
Because emotions are hard.
This, of course, is the opposite of what I wanted to do with these monthly goals.

So instead of making a crazy amount of goals for this coming month, I am going to use April as a reset.
A time to get my mind focused and let myself feel like I am back in balance.
A time to water some mental growth
( see what I did there- April showers am I right haha)
There will only be three goals this month. Some have already been “made as goal”- but I am bringing them back to assist in the reset.


  • Yoga 20 minutes 3x per week
  • Take time to do nothing- It is okay to say no
  • Revisit your happy places.



Just like March, this month is filled with new adventures, some that are very scary to me.
By focusing more on the down time, I am hoping that it will help me stay in a place of balance
And not spiral off course- which is where I feel like I am heading now.

Trying to send those positive vibes.
Xo- C

Comments

Popular Posts