Since We Last Spoke...

After taking some much needed time to myself and adjusting to my NEW JOB. I think it is safe to say I feel good about coming back into the blogging world.  I still have no real idea about how I plan to use this blog, but I think that is what makes it even more fun. Not having a specific thing or niche to force myself to post about and getting annoyed with myself when I can't think about the perfect content. Gotta keep life open and interesting right?

So internet people who are actually reading this, why not spend today catching you up to date..

Since we last spoke:

I got a new job!
Yes that is right. GONE are the days of waking up at four am. GONE is the complete and utter uselessness that is the management at my former job. GONE is the fear of the place being ransacked by the state for upper managements questionable ethics. 

I now work in a position that I absolutely love, for a company that actually seems to care about their employees.  ( WHO KNEW THAT WAS A THING).  I am still working hard to get used to the new hours, work load and responsibility. I have been super busy for what feel like FOREVER , But for once in a really long time I feel like I really love my job and not just like it. So I am really really excited about continuing to grow with them.

Love life is still good!
Still dating A. Still enjoying his company. Still feeling like a giddy little school girl. Looking towards the next step  and looking at apartments to move into together. 

I turned 30!
I'm still not 100 percent sure how I feel about this. But so far 30 hasn't been too bad. So maybe I was freaking out about nothing.... Maybe. -- there will be more about being 30 later.

Saw Kesha AND Taylor Swift in Concert!
As expected both shows were amazing and life changing. I'm still not over TaySwift bringing Faith Hill and Tim McGraw on stage with her as the special guest. And I probably never will be.

My best friend got married!
and it was the most magical day I could have imagined for anyone. I still feel like it was all a huge dream for her. Even though I know it really happened. I don't think I have ever been happier for anyone in my entire life. 

To be honest I feel like those have been the biggest highlights of the last few months. Every month since February has felt like it burred by faster than I was mentally prepared for. But over all it has been a great time. So here we are the first day of September, which for people who knows me is the start of my favorite time of year. The Fall- New Years season. 

And I'll be here to keep you up with all the fun that comes with the season! 

XoXo
-C

Comments

Popular Posts