Goodbye February.. Hello March.

I know I had been pretty quiet during the month of February- But no worries I’m still alive and kicking. Usually, I write the most when my mind isn’t balanced. Surprisingly in the month I thought would be the hardest I felt at most balanced. (minus when I was dying of the Flu). But more about all that later.

February Recap:
Spending more time with the ones you love (either in person, via text or via skype):
This is definitely one to roll over to every month forever! I hadn’t realized how out of touch I had gotten with almost all my friends. (Isolation will do that I guess.) I am so thankful so all the people in my life and I love being able to spend time just being weird and goofy with them with no judgment.
Do one thing you love every day no matter what:
This one came a lot more natural than I thought it was going to. I had assumed that I was really going to have to sit down and force myself to do it. But I just followed what my Intuition wanted that day. I was very surprised by how much I just enjoyed February by saying no to things I didn’t want to do and doing more of the things that I love.
Reread a book that always makes you believe in love ( of any nature):
This one I actually totally forgot about, I am so behind on all the books I want to read it is probably good that I didn’t spend the time rereading one. BUT I did spend a lot of time this month purchasing books that make me feel happy- So I’m going to call this one a win.
Exercising better:
Improving every month. I have gone from doing workouts that make me miserable just to burn the calories. To really listening to my body and doing workouts that make my soul happy rather than just “make me skinny”
20 Minute Shut off:
HAS BEEN INCREASED! Which I never thought I would see the day where I can go 30 minutes without any social media!
Decluttering and Getting to Bed earlier:
….. I am still failing. March will be better right! There have been a few nights I made myself get to bed at 9:30 or 10.. And I will say I can always tell the difference in the morning.



According to the “Happiness Project,” March is the month of Working harder. I have put this into working harder at things you love.

  • Work Smarter: Aiming to see all Patients at work before the 2nd to last week of the month.
  • Become a minor expert in something that interests you
  • 30 days of writing: one prompt each week- 15 minutes a day of free write. (starting 3.3.17)
  • Eliminate after work naps unless 100% needed

I’m excited to add these new happiness goals to my life. I promise I will try to write more in March!

-C

Comments

Popular Posts