I'm still here I promise.

The last month has been absolutely insane. But great at the exact same time. 

Since I last posted, I got the opportunity to start a new chapter in my career with a brand new company. And since then every week has been jammed with training after training and a lot of traveling. With all of that, I have ended up putting a lot of my own personal enjoyment on hold to focus on getting situated in this new position.  This part is not something I am happy or excited about. Because we all know self care is very important for everyone. 

But now training is starting to wind down and I will start to have a little more free time to make time for the things that I enjoy again. One of those things being this blog. 

Be patient with me internet friends, I have some posts that I had planned to do during the last month that will go up soon. Once those are caught up I will be trying to post in a more regular fashion. 

<3
C

Comments

Popular Posts