Top 4- Grammy's 2018

Award season is one of my favorite time of the year.

Not just for the sense of bragging rights an individual gets from winning all the awards.
But because walking the Red Carpet in a dress that cost more than I'll ever make in my entire life has always been a (not so secret) dream of mine. Every year on my old blog I would catalog my top 4 outfits from each Red Carpet event. I have decided to keep that tradition here.

Starting with the 2018 Grammy's

Top 4:

1.
Kristin Cavallari 
Simple and Elegant- with the return of the high ponytail. 
#TrueHappyCassi


2.
Rita Orr 
That side slit is on point 


3.
Eve:
I am all for 2018 being the year of Women in Suits.
Eve you are ROCKING it. #LetMeBlowYourMind

4.
Sza
I love when people take a risk and make them come out FLAWLESS. 


Honorable Mention:

Hailee Steinfeld:
At first glance, I was not a fan of this combo at all. But after looking at it a little longer- I felt it deserved a place on the honorable mentions. She took a risk and like a smart fashion woman she only took ONE fashion risk at a time. Which to me makes it a win. #ThoseBootsAreBae

"Why do I love" this Award:
Cindi Lauper:
I have no logical reasoning for why I love this so much other than the fact that it is Cindy Lauper.

Best Men's Fashion:
Zedd:
I'm not usually one for colored tuxedos. But this purple tux that Zedd rocked at the 2018 Grammy's was just dark enough to keep the element of class while still setting him apart from all the others.

Rick Ross:
Even the gentlemen need a " why do I love this award". Rick Ross I have no idea what was going on in your mind when you put this together, but I'm in love with everything that it is. Mostly those shoes. 

Why...Just Why... : 

Jaden Smith
Seriously Jaden.. it is the Grammy's not the MTV music awards circ 1998. Get your shit together little boy and know your award shows.



Let me know who you thought was best and worst at the 2018 Grammy's in the comment section!
XoXo- C

Comments

Popular Posts